Project 35 Lewisburg
1. Silence every voice of opposition.
Psalms 31:18 Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
2. Spirit of revelation
Matthew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
3. Soil preparation
Jeremiah 4:3 For thus saith the LORD to the men of Judah and Jerusalem, Break up your fallow ground, and sow not among thorns.
a. Hard soil – soften hearts
b. Rocks – remove resistance to planting seed
c. Thorns – put aside the cares that would choke out the seeds effectiveness
4. Spirit of hunger
Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
5. Spirit of thirst
Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
6. Gifts of the Spirit to be in operation
1 Corinthians 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1. Prophecy Word of Knowledge and the gift of Wisdom –
2. Faith – for the Gifts of Healing –and. The Working of Miracles –
3. Discerning of Spirits –
4. Divers kind of tongues and Interpretation of tongues –
7. The Lord would build this house through the hands of this chosen Pastor
Jeremiah 3:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
Psalms 127: Except the LORD build the house ……….
Except the LORD keep the city………..